Saturday 30 April 2011

2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?


1.  Representation Of Social Groups

In my images for my magazine I have chosen to use young models which would attract the target audience as some models look older than they are. By including both male and female models I have allowed my magazine to appeal to both genders.
‘Heads & Tails’ are a rock band as it is said in the article which would appeal to a rock audience. However on the contents page it says “Metal band Revolution Deathsquad” which would appeal to a much heavier music based audience, it also says “The new kings of punk” and “Alternative band Stockham” which shows that ‘Overdrive’ cleary has a wide range of music genre which would attract a wider audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment